Saturday, 18 January 2014

Shia LaBeouf - coming to New Cross; fighting in our pubs.

Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered today that increasingly bonkers Hollywood plagiarist got into a scrap at the Hobgoblin pub in New Cross Gate - mere minutes from my humble home!

Imagine my further and expanded joy to find out this isn’t the first time this has happened - according to the ever-reliable Daily Mail, he got into a similar row when someone nicked his hat in the pub in 2012!
Some queries:
- why is Shia LaBeouf repeatedly visiting New Cross? I’d suggest it must be the convenient transport links to London Bridge and the well-stocked ‘veg bowl’ shop just up the road. It's the new Peckham, which is the new Brixton!
- why does he keep re-visiting this notoriously rough night spot if he knows he’ll end up in such spats?
- hasn’t he got enough on his plate?
I can only hope he’ll be commissioning a sky-writing company to fly the words I AM SORRY NEW CROSS GATE across the skies of South London in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently his girlfriends family live in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete